Roast Turkey Crown
We love roast turkey crown. Its quick to cook, its easy to carve, its economical, its good for you and best of all its got that great turkey flavor. Check out how easy this recipe is, perfect on a winters day with roast veg or on a summers day with a crunchy side salad.
1. Pre heat the oven to 190 ºC / 375 ºF / Gas Mark 5.
2. Pour the oil over the crown and rub in with your hands.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover loosely with the foil and place in the pre-heated oven for about 3 hours and 40 mins.
5. Bast the crown throughout the cooking process and 40 mins from the end remove the tinfoil to allow the meat to brown.
6. Once cooked, take out of oven allow to rest, covered with foil for 20 mins before serving.